Payment methods. Beginning of the order.
The customer can choose the following payment methods for ordered goods:
- prepayment by bank transfer to the bank account Alior Bank PL45 2490 0005 0000 4600 7817 5020
- bank transfer via the PayPal system or Klarna/Sofort
- via a credit card in the PayPal system
- cash on delivery, with an additional charge of 12 EUR borne by the customer due to the higher price of delivery charged by the courier company. Order not exceeding 1 500 EUR. Applicable countries: Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Netherlands, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Latvia, Germany, Slovakia, Slovenia, Sweden, Hungary.
- payment on delivery according to terms established individually for Customers with good payment history, awarded after analysis of financial documents
The Store reserves the right to disable the "payment on delivery" form of payment to a Customer who does not collect one completed order payable on delivery, regardless of the form of delivery. Restoring the payment method "payment on delivery" for a given customer takes place after submitting and picking up another order paid in a different way than "on delivery".
*Free deliveries over €99
After placing the order, you will receive an invoice to your e-mail address