2. Cookies are small packets of data, usually text files, which are stored on the End User’s device, and which serve to facilitate using the website. Cookies usually contain the name of the originating website, their storage period, and a unique number.
3. Cookies are used to:
a) personalise the contents of the website to the User’s preferences and optimise these contents; in particular, they allow the website to recognize the User and display the website in a way adapted to the User’s preferences
b) create statistics which help administrators understand how the website is used, allowing them to improve its structure
c) maintain the User session (after logging in) so that the User does not have to enter a username and password every time the page is refreshed or on every subpage
4. In many cases, software for browsing internet pages (browsers) are set by default to accept cookies on the end user’s device. Users of this website may change cookies settings at any time. These setting may in particular be changed to automatically block cookies in the browser settings or to inform the user each time that a cookie is requested to be stored on the device. Detailed information on cookie settings can be found in the software settings (browser).
5. Each internet user may set cookie privacy settings according to individual preference, or completely block cookies. This increases the level of protection of personal data, but may also disable certain functions of the website.
6. Information on cookie settings in particular browsers can be found on the following pages:
- for Opera
- for Firefox
- for Chrome
- for Internet Explorer
- for Safari
7. Cookies placed on the end user’s device may also be used by associated advertisers and their partners for purposes of advertising.
8. Limiting the settings of cookies may have a negative effect on the functionality of certain aspect of this website.
*Free deliveries over €99
After placing the order, you will receive an invoice to your e-mail address